
We spent last week in Vevey in beautiful sunny weather, visiting Stefanie's family, walking by the lake and generally having a good time being in a small town.
A week in Switzerland seems to have worked wonders on Eli's language. The current word list includes:
duck
bus
tea
car
voiture
boat
bateau
bee
main (as in hand)
house
bicycle
clock
apple
ball
moon
pates (as in pasta)
snow
star
His favourite probably being bee which is used for all small flying things.
His favourite probably being bee which is used for all small flying things.






1 comment:
Hi Paul. Just looked at your pics from Switzerland, and had a rush of affection for you when I saw the one of you and Elias on the boat.. how you were holding him so lovingly and his little hand on yours, and I ruminated on the fact that I've known you for really quite a long time now (must be 17/18 years?) and we're both parents and... blah blah...you know! Just a sentimental Clare moment that I thought I'd share with you!! Lovely to hear that Elias' language is coming on so well.. it's fantastic when the words start flowing. Very exciting. Lots of love to Stephanie and Elias.. are you going to C & D's wedding? We are, but not bringing the boys. Hope to see you all then, and let's get together again sometime soon too. x
Post a Comment