Thursday, February 23, 2006

Half the night in there, half in here


So at the moment Elias sleeps the first half of the night in his bedroom and the second half in ours.
I was right about comforting him with the view - it's really lovely at night, but important to face him away from the window to stop him getting distracted by the distant lights. For nighttime we have also had to move his little lion from South Africa, which was hanging by the window, because he would start shrieking and shaking with joy every time he saw it. Our new bed is so comfortable that I keep oversleeping in the morning.

I went over to Hillmarton for what may be the last time the other day to pick up some last things and our post. It already seems long ago that we lived there. We hear the odd siren hear and it's almost refreshing. At Hillmarton it was hard to spot a silence between the sirens!

No comments: